Business Tax Return Amendment Services
Forensic Tax Return Amendment Analysis, Preparation and Filing | Master Tax Professional with my In-House CPA
Business owners: Made a mistake on your tax returns? Inept previous CPA, accountant or tax preparer or worse, didn’t file at all? Need an in-house CPA to quickly amend your filed business taxes for a third of the cost? I’m your expert. If the IRS has contacted you or you need your business tax returns amended, call me now! I am your Top Rated Local® tax amendment expert. Our in-house CPA provides forensic business tax return analysis, preparation and tax return amendment filing services to business owners in Maryland, Baltimore, Annapolis, DC, and Northern Virginia.
If you’ve made a mistake on your taxes, or not filed at all, there are no exceptions. The IRS will come after you and your business, and will move forward with auditing, penalizing you, and piling on interest until your business taxes are correctly filed and all penalties are paid. If you discover an error or believe you’ve missed something on your return, you’re not alone. Millions of business owners file their taxes incorrectly and either underestimate allowable deductions on their tax returns or are penalized, audited, or worse. Don’t leave money on the table. Want to maximize your tax shelters? How about reducing your business tax liability altogether? Contact me now and let me rescue your business taxes with our laser focused tax amendment filing process.
Master Tax Return Amendment Services
It’s so common for business owners to make mistakes when filing their own taxes or having an accountant file them wrong. Stop delaying. Need to amend a filed business tax return? I provide forensic tax amendment services to fix every error and file the correct returns. How? With my in-house CPA dedicated to you and only your business, we’ll analyze, collect, prepare, manage and file your tax returns and filings so that all previous tax return filing errors are eliminated. Need to correct back taxes? I bring years’ worth of back taxes current, filing business tax return amendments and sheltering you and your business with maximum tax deductions that the ever changing tax code allows.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- In-house certified public accountant (CPA)
- 15-year master accountant and bookkeeper
- Rescuing all business taxes in every entity and industry: construction, IT, real estate, car dealerships, contractors, 8(a) government contractors, franchises, estates, restaurants, retail, llc’s, s corp’s., c corp’s., nonprofits, and so much more
- Federal and state tax lien reconciliation expert
- Spot-on compilation reports for the court, banks, business partners, and investors
- Amending years’ worth of back taxes and debts owed to the IRS
- Crystal clear financial reporting
- Eliminate every previous error in your business tax returns
Effortless Tax Return Amendments Filed
As the expert tax service professional and master accountant along with my in-house CPA (Certified Public Accountant), will amend, file, and re-file your back tax returns accurately. Grow your business while our in-house CPA:
- correctly analyzes and, when necessary, re-creates previously filed tax returns
- forensically determines the correct tax return to file
- reduces your business tax liability and maximize your shelter
- lowers your tax rate
- completes and submits accurate tax return amendment forms
- maximizes your tax shelters
When To Call A Tax Professional
Now! Want to eliminate tax filing errors? I’m the expert tax professional and I have the master in-house CPA that your business needs. I provide tax services to business owners so you can focus on growing your business, not working in it. Make a tax filing error? Received new tax information after filing your return? Call me now! Don’t wait for the IRS to hit you and your business with unnecessary interest penalties and fees — or worse, tax liens.
Business Tax Amendment Forms
- Sole Proprietor or Single-Member LLC – Form 1040X
- Corporation – Form 1120X
- Partnership or Multi-Member LLC – Form 1065
- S Corporation aka S Corp. – Form 1120s
- C Corporation aka C Corp. Filings
Let Me Rescue Your Tax Returns Right NOW!
You’re losing money filing your own taxes or worse paying thousands with an inept or nonresponsive CPA. Hire an expert to file your taxes correctly and accurately the first time. I’ll reduce tax liabilities, maximize shelters, and increase your bottom line. Save a ton. Don’t let the IRS grab what’s yours. Call me now!